Owning a Nikon camera is an exciting ownership, because of the quality of pictures you can take with it. To make sure that you get high-quality photo, below are some recommended lenses for you;
Portrait lens for Nikon D3300
The Nikon 85mm f/1.8G lens having nine optical elements in nine groups is good for taking those portrait photos. Ironically with all these glasses between the lens, it weighs light and what makes it even better, it can be fitted with both cropped sensor and full-frame cameras from Nikon. During autofocus operations, it does not extend or rotate making it more durable and easy to use with circular filters and holders. With the optical improvements, the best Nikon D3300 lenses have a silent wave motor which provides almost silent focus operations and also allows the less to be used fully on entry-level DSLR. The motor also gives the ability to use autofocus with manual focus override, not available in other lenses.
- Silent wave motor powered focus system provides fast, accurate and quiet AF and helps to produce sharper clearer images at all apertures.
- Super integrated coating which enhances light transmission and efficiency offering superior color consistency and reduced flare
- M/A focus mode switch that enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operations if needed.
Landscape lenses for Nikon D3300
For your landscape photos, The Nikon 16-35mm f/4 VR is recommended for you, being a professional grade aperture lens with an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, vibration reduction for both FX and DX cameras. These lenses usually come with many Nikon D3300 bundle deals just like above, this one too is ultra-fast with silent wave focus motor, an anti-flare Nano crystal coating and is sealed to protect it from tough weather conditions. What’s even better, the lens has a 77milimetre filter thread for screw-on filters.
- Ultra-wide angle zoom covering focal lengths of 16-35mm.
- A f/4 fixed maximum aperture.
- Nanocrystal coat that reduces flare and ghost effectively.
- Vibration reduction that enables clearer pictures while photographing at shutter speeds four stops slower.
- High resolution achieved by ED glass and aspherical lens properties.
- It has two focus modes available, M/A and M.